Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
    Sure if we have one
    I can assure you that your Premier always considers the health and well-being of non-human creatures in the course of our actions. No Camels have been harmed in the building of Wonders, and no steeds have been injured in the attacks on Egyptian cities.

Every Apolytonian city has a special area set aside for the restoration of health for our four-footed friends. The cathedrals that spread happiness throughout Apolytonia for humans also provide for the care of our animal-companions.

camels and all other animals...

Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Originally posted by cavebear
      ...no steeds have been injured in the attacks on Egyptian cities.
      Not sure !
      At least one elephant and one horse carrying a crusader (they don't go as pedestrian !( ) died in defending or attacking other civs.
      But their sacrifice was for the good of the community (we are communists so !)
      and one does not make omelette without breaking eggs.
      JCP
      Paris, FRANCE

Comment

I can assure you that your Premier always considers the health and well-being of non-human creatures in the course of our actions. No Camels have been harmed in the building of Wonders, and no steeds have been injured in the attacks on Egyptian cities.

Every Apolytonian city has a special area set aside for the restoration of health for our four-footed friends. The cathedrals that spread happiness throughout Apolytonia for humans also provide for the care of our animal-companions.
        Thanks, I must point out to my vigorous campaigning!
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by JCP

Not sure !
          At least one elephant and one horse carrying a crusader (they don't go as pedestrian !( ) died in defending or attacking other civs.
          But their sacrifice was for the good of the community (we are communists so !)
          and one does not make omelette without breaking eggs.
          While the Crusader was killed, his mount was safely returned to duty after a thorough examination and a few days rest. The Elephant is listed as Missing in Action. The Elephant, itself, was never found, though his rider was killed.

Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner

Comment

PROPAGANDA!!!
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              PROPAGANDA!!!
              Neigh! Er, I mean "nay"! I was shown the returned horse myself. And if the field reports about the missing Elephant are not true, well, that is a local decption and I can't be everywhere and investigate every loss. If the Elephant is found dead, our records will be corrected, and we will mourn the loss of the brave Elephant.

Comment

Working...
              X