No announcement yet.

Civ2 MGE or Civ2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Did that really make any sense at all?
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

*(Noting that ex-Prez shade had traded in his traditional for the , -Jrabbit, in his MGE Rules! T-shirt, sidles over)*

Hey Shade, old buddy -- Man, I can see why you're easing yourself into retirement. Obviously, the AI got under your skin a bit.

Let's you and me take a little walk, OK? Yeah, just over here... We're going to visit our old friend, Doctor de Sodaq. The good doctor told me he has a chill pill for you.

There, now, you'll be feeling better any minute now.

Hey, isn't it nice to be Trade Advisor? so little pressure! Now let's go back to your nice, quiet office. Maybe you could take a poll -- it'll calm you down, make you feel ssoooo much better...
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

HA! Did I not tell you shade was getting tired and overworked during elections? Does this mean you actually agree with me here, -Jrabbit?

(Think carefully before replying. I can be this blatant 'cause my survival abilities are second to none. You, on the other hand, stand to make an enemy of the old Military Advisor/President - and that could be painful! )
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
          *(Noting that ex-Prez shade had traded in his traditional for the , -Jrabbit, in his MGE Rules! T-shirt, sidles over)*

Hey Shade, old buddy -- Man, I can see why you're easing yourself into retirement. Obviously, the AI got under your skin a bit.

Let's you and me take a little walk, OK? Yeah, just over here... We're going to visit our old friefd, Doctor de Sodaq. The good doctor told me he has a chill pill for you.

There, now, you'll be feeling better any minute now.

Hey, isn't it nice to be Trade Advisor? so little pressure! Now let's go back to your nice, quiet office. Maybe you could take a poll -- it'll calm you down, make you feel ssoooo much better...

I'm totally relaxed...those cuban cigars taste quite funny...why are there pick elephants flying around....

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Cubans, eh? Can I, ah, have one there, shade old buudy old pal?

If the public asks it's a Council briefing, OK?
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Whatever it is it might sure work!
              Play the Demo Games!!
              Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
              Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by adamsj
                Whatever it is it might sure work!
                beeep bip bipbip beeep bip beeep

@MrWhereItsAt: of course it is a breefing what else

Shade
                ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
                "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
                shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                  I wonder how many of those original voters are still around?
                  we haven´t played for so long,
                  that was just three months ago
                  Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                  Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                  miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

What ever!
                    Play the Demo Games!!
                    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
                    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

Working...
                    X