No announcement yet.

Elections!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK you win but from now on all VPs that dont put up those polls get given very bad names in the history (Jrabbit you listening?)

Comment

• History is written by the Victors!

*(-Jrabbit slips civman2000 his business card)*
      *(civman reads it -- "Publicist and Political Consultant")*
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• ** Press Conference **

/me walks in and grins shyly at the people.

Citizens, with my 500th post I'd like to publically accept the position as Vice President of Apolytonia. The number of people who have supported me recently was quite overwhelming, and it is no doubt thanks to all of you that cavebear nominated me his deputy. Thank you to shade for a great battle for Trade - I look forward to a payrise from all the money that will now be flooding our coffers during your certain to be excellent term.

I will be examining over the next few days all that past VPs have done in detail, and it is to the memories of such greats that I will aspire to make myself worthy of this job.

As the member of the Cabinet with the least fixed responsibilities, with potentially the most responsibility in case of disasters, I'd like to open myself to any PMs and suggestions from the people. I know it is very hard to equate the screenshots and discussions with an actual game, so I hope that anyone who wants anything clarified can announce their questions and I, if not beaten to it by all the other hard-working members, promise to answer to the best of my abilities.

This will be a great term for all and I look forward to working with this dream Cabinet.

Thanks again cavebear!

And you too, civman2000, shade, JCP, Jrabbit and all others who support me! I salute you.

Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

• Hip Hip Huraayyy

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
          X