No announcement yet.

Strategic city to contain Rome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AS Foreign Minister, I say Yes to the propose of build fortress city, we should stop the Rome!
    Play the Demo Games!!
    Running for Foreign Minister in the 3rd Civ2 Single Human Play game!!
    Vote for the experience, Vote for me!!

Comment

A city held by a colonial power to give them a strategic advantage in someone else's terrain? Hmm, when we get to naming this city, why do I keep thinking "Gibraltar"?
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Yes, we need to build at this very strategory location! The Roman threat must be contained! (Never mind that they're damned pathetic! )
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by adamsj
          AS Foreign Minister, I say Yes to the propose of build fortress city, we should stop the Rome!
          that means I get the 2 votes of confidence of the ministers and 95% of the population to support me (at this time)
          ==> I have the slight impression the city will be founded

Yes, we need to build at this very strategory location! The Roman threat must be contained! (Never mind that they're damned pathetic! )
          ==> so we can keep them pathetic and (ab)use them like we want...and fight the stronger nations to pathetic-dom.

Shade
          ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
          "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
          shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

we will contain the Roman agressor

The ppl and the council have voted there will be a strategic city to contain the Roman empire.
            orders are send right now.

If there would be 1 or 2 cities outside the "contained airea" these will be "converted"(bribed or killed ) as soon as we have the resources to do so.

Shade,proud of his nation and fearless citizens.
            ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
            shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

Working...
            X