No announcement yet.

The world in 1930

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a look at your save. You did an excellent job on the Zulus and improved our position on all the other fronts. I don't think we are particularly weak on the Celtic front - we are certainly a lot stronger than in 1920.

I think you're right about the ability of the Vikings to move capital. We will have to go for plan b. Also, our space ship will be a bit easier to build than I suggested - I meant to say 33-8-8-1-1-1.

As far as I can see (and assuming there are no hidden surprises) we can win relatively quickly from both the 1930 save. So we have a choice. Do we choose one of the saves and both play it; or each play our own saves; or perhaps each play each other's saves. (This is assuming that there is no one else out there who would like to join in.)

What do you think?

Whichever way we decide, we may as well play the next turnset to the conclusion of the game. We may be able to win in less than 10 turns, but if not it shouldn't take much longer than that.

RJM at Sleeper's
    Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

Since we seem to be the last ones left why don't we play our own saves and vote for the best finish?

EG. last turn before ship lands we post saves and decide on the best one.

Unless a third (or fourth ) party shows up I don't think it will make much difference, and it would be fun.

On a side note, I also played ahead in your save and this idea would keep me from any potentialy mis-guided moves based on the knowledge of those turns.
      Wizards sixth rule:
      "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
      Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

Originally posted by Zedd
        Since we seem to be the last ones left why don't we play our own saves and vote for the best finish?
        That's OK by me. I'm not sure we need to vote on which is best - we may simply wish to congratulate ourselves on finally wrapping the game up

RJM at Sleeper's
        Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

Working...
        X