Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we make a scenario of the map and adjust the techs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent. Sorry for the delay. I thought Zedd was asking if it was OK for him to arrange the hex edit. My fault.
    Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
    Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
    Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
    Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

Guys, sorry for being SO stupid, but I'm not able to locate the file you want me to hex-edit

I'll do it Wednesday, after returning of my trip (could you remind it via PM that day to ensure that I don't miss it?) Thanks and sorry for the delay
      Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Who can change scenario parameters?

Did someone call?
        "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
        "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

just curious here - i see the F9 screen on all available saves to date indicates that the game is in cheat mode any reason we are still playing as the Carthaginians? next elected president can go to Edit King, then Edit Name, change all 3 descriptors, and then turn cheat mode back off and play from there
          Insert witty phrase here

Comment

- good point, and one which I would have picked were I able to find a save.

Perhaps we can count the approval for this by a suitable number of posters (3-5, perhaps, seeing as there are few more active than that) as overall approval for the Prez to do this.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I'm up for that.

Who's got any idea of what titles we can use? The same as in previous games, or do we want something new?

Comment

Adjusting the titles and civ name would be nice.
                Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
                Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
                Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
                Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

What are we (or rather Consul Zedd, our representative) going to change them to?

Comment

Working...
                  X