No announcement yet.

Do you have avatars on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours is a troll or an orc. I bet he eats humans.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
      Maybe there should be an option to turn off signatures too, havent seen that feature before, but then i dont visit alot of forums.
      There is and I do!
      badams

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
        Yours is a troll or an orc. I bet he eats humans.
        No, Blizzard have decided the orcs are a misunderstood race. Orcs join with humans to defeat the undead threat........so I think eating them would not be conducive to alliance.

Comment

They can eat them afterwards...

Comment

I don't change my avatar so often, but I could not miss the opportunity of using this cool new avatar that I found.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

yep. allways have.
              My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                No, Blizzard have decided the orcs are a misunderstood race. Orcs join with humans to defeat the undead threat........so I think eating them would not be conducive to alliance.
                What, not even when nobody else is looking?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Well there are a few missions where one orc goes a little mad........but he only butchers elves, and they deserve it anyway. And of course, he was possessed by the undead, so it doesn't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni

Maybe I should change then
                    Nah, your Afro guy is just great Everybody loves your Afro-fetish here
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Of course I've them on, some are really nice and the ones I don't like I put on my ignore list
                      Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Working...
                      X