Why is the picture thread still open?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ixnay
    Thread length has no effect on how long it takes to load the thread. That depends on the individual user's thread view settings (I use 50 posts/page).
    If someone is on a 56k, that person could just set the thread view setting to something lower instead... this shouldn't have any effect on how large the thread is...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
      Maybe the next step is that we have a "Why is the "Why is the picture thread still open?" thread still open?"
      Since we are on 15 or so posts I think that is a while off yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
        Maybe the next step is that we have a "Why is the "Why is the picture thread still open?" thread still open?"

Actually... I'm waiting to see if MarkG wants to comment on this subject
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Great! Then we can have a theoretical discussion if it's necessary to allow us to continue the use of Free Speech or if it's perfectly valid to close the thread. That of course ends up in a flame war and we see the usual performance of the Mingapluco Circus with the ferrets.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            It's up to MarkG when to close it and start a new one.

I try not to make a habit of closing his threads
            Why not? Not only should you start closing his threads, but you should throw in 1-day bans every so often. You know, just to keep him on his toes...
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
            X