Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

threadjackers

Originally posted by DrSpike
    I don't think so....there are problems with lots of sites, because they are made predominantly to be compatible with IE.
    So how does this make it not Apolyton's fault?
    badams

Comment

Originally posted by Alexnm
      Skanky's avatar is definitely funny in slow motion.
      Yeah, that's why I thought he'd slowed it down as a joke. 's funny, Skanky getting blamed for something that didn't even happen.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike

's funny, Skanky getting blamed for something that didn't even happen.
        Yeah, who would have guessed?
        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

If you're talking about his current one, what would be funny if it would be in slow-motion?

Comment

The "funny" (strange) part was that Skanky got blamed for something that didn't even happen, let alone him not doing it. The avatar itself wasn't funny.......though I did think he may have been trying to slow it down day by day to see if anyone noticed. He might think that was "funny" (amusing).

Comment

Yeah, I'm amused.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Unfortuantely, such a scheme wouldn't work for all apolytoner's since the differences in browsers and differences in pc vs. mac's interpretation of animated gifs. It makes the subtle avatars only work on a few privaleged apolytons.
                badams

Comment

Now for the interesting part: today I have installed Opera at my home computer (I was posting from work before, using Opera). At work, I could not make the gif animations work correctly, only in slow-motion. Here at home, I can do what Ixnay said (meaning, I can scroll down and up and then the animation is correctly played, no slow-mo).

The only difference I noted is that at work I could not install Java when I installed Opera (I need admin's permission). Here at home, I installed everything. Curious, isn't it?
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I too did not install Java since for various reasons when I installed Opera I didn't have any win2k service packs installed, and it wouldn't install the java stuff that comes with Opera without them. Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X