No announcement yet.

OTF Iraq Request....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need for a sub-forum and, as FP said, there are dozens of news sites on the net.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I think a sub-forum has merit...
      (+1)

Comment

People will still post about Iraq in the main OT, but at least it would have a place to put the theads rather than locking them.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

This is a "gaming" site first...

The owners have repeatedly stated in the past that sub OTF forums aren't required. I don't see them changing their stance at this point in time.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They may not be requisite, but neither are things like post counts in the on-topic.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well having been in "the" iraq thread which got closed, the posting was so high it was always at the top anyway.

The mods also closed down all other Iraq threads so basically the only ones were The War Has Started and the Post news here threads. I guess this was for the best, with so many threads there wouldn't be anywhere to start
              A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Working...
              X