X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Apolyton 100: Comments/Suggestions

THE APOLYTON 100
    ---------------
    Well, I promised you it in March, before the April Hall of Fame and here it is- after 4-5 hours spent debugging the thing in the past few days and some last minute emails to prominent apolytoners (although I'm still waiting for information from one whom I asked) I have decided to release it.

Please feel free to comment on the Apolyton 100 here:

And please feel free to PM me any information or post any informatino on posters that you think might be important for the Apolyton 100 here.

Please don't post in the thread (which I will start posting today-- and hopefully will finish posting today- but with the 60 second rule ,that might be too much to ask...

Well, here goes!

One for the ages...

(I'll post the description below)
    Last edited by DarkCloud; March 19, 2003, 18:39.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

The Apolyton 100… now more professional… not just my views and knowledge on them; but reformatted to more state the facts and turn from a small “community” editorial into something more like a historical book, reporting the facts, only the facts, and just the facts…
    (Which will hopefully make certain that I am not flamed for my work )

The Apolyton 100- over 70 pages of Data, with usually a full page entry on each Apolytoner. It’s not complete, but it’s as complete as it was possible to do. It represents a gigantic investment of time, but it can be made better- please, if you have any suggestions for improvements, or more information on yourself or others, please post in the companion suggestions thread or email me at ftg3ATlycos.com
    Last edited by DarkCloud; March 15, 2003, 20:59.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Damn it. Now I'm 112th but not yet included. I should have spammed faster.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

And yes, for everyone who is checking TKG's profile... I will fix the Finnish mistake

---
        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Is this the place to correct some facts? Or should i pm them?

Great work BTW
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

Spam your way to immortality.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I suppose I'm too much of an OTer to crack the poly 100.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Good stuff. Interesting to read about some of the oldies.

Comment

Sir Ralph is German. Lives in Bavaria, I believe. He did not jump ship on Poly. He is still very much here. Just not for the ISDG.

Seeker teaches in Korea. ESL I think.

DanS is all over OT. I think he is in Washington, DC.

Skanky Burns. It's his fault.

Velociryx is Canadian? We'd be glad to have him, but I'm fairly sure he is from south of the 49th.

Immortal Wombat is a Kiwi?

MikeH likes sheep.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Drat, I'm just a few posts shy of making it (#126).

Comment

Immortal Wombat is a Pom (i.e. England)

Comment

I post 10 times in a democracy game and is therefore labeled as a democracy gamer

The fact that the rest of my 2800 posts where all made in the civ2 creation and pbem forums doesnt seem to count

Also one'd think you'd read the location field before declaring nationality unkown

Other than that, nice list
                        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Age Group: 18
                          Nationality: British
                          Lives: Britain
                          Had/Has A Website: http://www.weaver1.btinternet.co.uk/theimmortalwombat
                          Contribution to Apolyton: CTP2/OT

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

nit-picky post

TKG:
                            SMACist, Canadian.

Big Crunch does not live in America. He lives in Kent, UK

Completely missed the whole Candle'bre phenomenon from Velocyrix's entry

Not bad actually DC.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Why am I not bold?
                              Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Working...
                              X