Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Apolyton meeting during the Olympics in Athens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm great idea! Actually I'm going to see the volleyball tournament but I guess I can waste some of my precious time with Paftycakes

BTW nude athletes's competition tickets will be available online and via travel agency from May 12th
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

update:

After reviewing the responses till now it seems the verdict is yes 4; maybe 5 and the nay's 7. The banana boat voters chose to abstain. If we can get the yes/maybe's up into the solid 30's I think it could be worth planning for.

At this point however I have bigger fish to fry, there's talk of another FUADEC later this year. Possible locations are London or Amsterdam. If it's gonna end up in Amsterdam I can organize things from here, if it's gonna be in London I'll need help from some volunteers.

Is anyone here from London who knows the area? We need a suitable location for around 15-20 people.
      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

I know London geography pretty well, you'd have to say what kind of place (e.g bar, cafe, pub, restaurant, strip club...) you want to go to.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X