Indication of # of PMs/Max PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indication of # of PMs/Max PMs

Could Markos or Dan please impliment something that will show you how many PMs you have in relation to how many PMs you can have max? At CFC there's a little bar which shows you the percentage of space you have taken up, which is very useful. I would find this very useful, being that I get multiple PMs each day, and I really don't want to miss any that might be sent my way...

The price you pay for being popular
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

What is the max?

I've always wondered about that. I've let mine get up to 30, but I just deleted most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by alva
        The price you pay for being popular
        You said it.

Comment

I had about 48, then I deleted them all from the begining, but the funny thing is is that Apolyton is telling me I still have 28 left.

Weird.
          I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

have you checked your sent items box?
            www.civforum.de

Comment

If you have the "Save a copy" box checked when you send a PM, it saves a copy (duh) in your Sent items and counts them towards your PM total.

Comment

Would it be possible to get the PM limit doubled? Please?
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Or tripled, even quadrupled.
                  "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

What actually is the PM limit? I have never cleaned out my folder, and about now it's probably going to be necessary.

Comment

The limit seems to be 150 or around that, counting both received and sent messages.

Comment

Heck, I don't think I've ever had more then 3 in my 'poly PM box.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Never mind......some people are just more popular than others.

Comment

Yeah, 150. I've had a couple bounce, its rather annoying.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Don't they arrive after you clean out your PM's?

Comment

Working...
                              X