No announcement yet.

Indication of # of PMs/Max PMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But there should be a way to check ones you want to save permanently.
    Copy/paste them to a text file
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

There is a button to download the ones you want permanent copies of.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

QUOTE:

There's a sent item box???

Damn, I'm still learning stuff here at poly, like yesterday I found out Apolyton had news articles.
        I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
          Shouldn't we moderators get more PM space? Ming has a genuine reason for having more than 150 PMs in his mailbox.
          hi ,

download them

have a nice day
          - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
          - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
          WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

There's a sent item box???

Damn, I'm still learning stuff here at poly, like yesterday I found out Apolyton had news articles.
            You can even organise them in user created folders...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

I second Trip's idea - PM limits sneaking up and nobbling you is insidious. Are you sure that the limit is 150? I'm sure I've had problems around 110 before.
              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Have you tried listing your PMs "from the beginning"?

That one really got me good once...

Comment

My 56k wouldn't handle it

Comment

It would be nice to have an indicator of how many PM you currently have. (counter maybe? )

Comment

Check the bottom of the main forum page.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                        not a page I visit often.
                        Having that same notice somewhere on the PM control panel might make it more obvious..

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                          Wow, didn't know this. Like Alva I don't visit the main page often, but nice to know there is a swift way to count PM's.

Comment

Working...
                          X