Dumb question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So spam=help?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, the basic idea was for people with a certain attack rating to receive a custom unit and a custom unit title: therefore: at attack rating 1-30 you would be assigned a land unit, 1 being warrior and 30 being armor... then at level 31-40 you would be assigned a sea unit... then from level 40-60 you would be able to pick any sea/land unit... at level 60-70 you would be able to pick any air/sea/land and at level 70-100 you would be able to pick any unit (including unocnventional)

Therefore; your stats would reflect the type of unit that you had...

I outlined it better in the real thread and Mark said he might possibly consider considering it
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

We should all battle with our statistics. Let the beatdowns commence.
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

That would be fun, but the stats don't work out too well for that. Some people have a defence of 99 for instance, so they would never lose. Other (when just going up a level) have NO hit-points. They would go to do battle and die on the way.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

A: 38 | D: 26 | M: 5 | HP: 66

BRING IT ON

Comment

Let's see you bring it with my 36 defense, fool!
                Lime roots and treachery!
                "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

A: 44 | D: 99 | M: 23 | HP: 87

Brings it on.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Alright, Skanky has me beat but I'll take any one King or lower.

A: 30 | D: 51 | M: 13 | HP: 95
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'll check mine, but I have no idea what any kind of meaning these have...

edit: A: 43 | D: 57 | M: 10 | HP: 90

Comment

Attack
                        Defence
                        Movement
                        Hit Points

That, or they are meaningless. You choose.

Comment

They are pretty meaningless from what I saw before.......since hitpoints cycle. Skanky will be on 0 after a few more posts.

Comment

A: 35 | D: 71 | M: 16 | HP: 13

But anyway here they are. High defence, not bad attack, but HP of 13......would I last long?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                              Alright, Skanky has me beat but I'll take any one King or lower.

A: 30 | D: 51 | M: 13 | HP: 95

A: 40 | D: 73 | M: 14 | HP: 91

IIRC, when HP gets to 100, it resets to 0 and you get another A

Comment

Ming will kick all your asses.

And yes, I do mean that in two difference senses.
                                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X