No announcement yet.

What's with all the moved threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I guess the people who actually have a life on the weekends (or in my case, were working) will find out what happened in about six months when people start reminising about old times.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Hmm, I went home for christmas and missed most of this.......someone PM me if the juicy stuff has already been deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
        Respect isn't something you would be expected to be familiar with, Taz. I can understand why you would question it.
        That's a very sweeping statement NYE especially as you know absolutely nothing about me except what you see here.

Can you confirm:

1. Exactly what I do?
        2. How many people I manage?
        3. How many people bring their problems to me to solve?
        4. How I am percieved by my friends, colleague and relatives?

When you know the answer to all of these you might be able to see exactly how much respect I am used to do.

On the other hand I don't expect too much of the stuff around here...
        (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
          Hmm, I went home for christmas and missed most of this.......someone PM me if the juicy stuff has already been deleted.
          not deleted afaik, merely moved to the staff forum (unless of course they deleted in there)

i think i won't PM you out of respect for that minimum respect gobbledy-gook . the events of Chicago-gate are only moderately hilarious at any rate, IMHO
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Ok, but I thought a PM would satisfy the ephemeral minimum respect concept.

Comment

i don't happen to remember the URL's either...
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
              X