What's with all the moved threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with all the moved threads?

Invalid links but they appear to have been moved...

To where? Staff forum perhaps.

Have I missed something?
    (+1)

I also noticed it, and my confusion grows... Answer, please?

Comment

Even more weird, I just posted in this thread, but it didn't show up

What happened to that strange 'Ming' thread btw?
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

A better question would be... what happened to the nine heads of Ming?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Perhaps some people had a wild party last night, and got crazy....
          I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
          i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

yes, they did. you'll see it, this will be one of the biggest stories, like the Areas, etc.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Ming got crazy... that's it.

All the threads got moved to the Staff Forum. Has to have been something happened at the Chicago Poly Meet last night.
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

yes I cannot access my TV thread. For some reason I'm not a staff member yet. Despite requesting it repeatedly.

Comment

not Ming. as far as our little investigation in the chat went, it seems that he forgot to log off, (or probably cookied), and a bunch of people started posting stuff. But I don't know really. it's possible that it was with his knowledge.

some links to threads from that night (thanks to the people that found this data, and are hosting it now, you know who you are ):

note by markg: see note below
                  Last edited by MarkG; December 28, 2002, 16:20.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Actually, it seems that they were all playing a game where there were 9 posts, and you had to guess which one of the posts was by the real ming. if you got it wrong they closed a random thread. Apparently it seems one by one all the members either passed out or left or thought they'd created enough damage and then the madness ended and so on and so forth. After which it was periodically closed and deleted.

Comment

And for the record... I was still awake when the last person left.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And Ming, will Tassadar ever get his post count back

Comment

Ming, you badass. . If you took part of it, I guess there is no worry to you being hurt by anyone in this story.

however, my request from the PM still stands. WE WANT ALL THE FACTS!
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

those 3 pages weren't enough?

Comment

Nah, those weren't enough if you can have the whole thing.

And yes, all the threads were moved to the place pointed out by Imran.

note by markg: when some threads are taken off public access, it is done for reason. minimum respect to our decision would be welcome
                              Last edited by MarkG; December 28, 2002, 16:19.
                              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                              X