Clear All

That bad huh?

Comment

not bad at all
      CSPA

Comment

Ok, here is another one for DrSpike
        Attached Files
        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Yeah not bad.

Don't see why you had to remove the other pic if it was of a similar nature.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            Is anyone going to tell me what the pic was or do I have to risk downloading it?
            I am at home now so there was no risk involved with downloading it.

Comment

Yeah not bad.

Don't see why you had to remove the other pic if it was of a similar nature.
              It was, but Ming scares me, just writting his name makes me feel like i´m being watched... almost like if I were summoning him .

Perhaps I´m exaggerating a bit
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

Yeah if you say Ming 5 times into the mirror he appears and permabans you.

Comment

Comment

Do we get rid of him by getting him to say his own name backwards?
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

We are the mods who say "gnim". You shall not pass.

Comment

Yeah if you say Ming 5 times into the mirror he appears and permabans you.
                        Classic!
                        I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Hehe it would make a nice sig perhaps.....but not for me......now if only someone else would say something witty that I could use.

Comment

Testing new sig.

Can I use it then?

Comment

Be my guest. I have been on the lookout for sig material for ages.........but I haven't found anything I like yet.

Comment

Just trying to help...

What do you think of this one:

"In our world, every storm has an end. Every night, brings a new morning.
                                What's important is to trust those you love, and never give up. We must all keep hope alive..."
                                -Priestess (Cathedral before Black Omen), Chrono Trigger.

By the way, does anyone know a site to get more quotes from games?

Comment

Working...
                                X