Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!!

Comment

Every time a kitten masturbates, God kills a human.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

@ masturbating kittens by IW
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
          Every time a kitten masturbates, God kills a human.
          There must be a lot of kittens doing that, then...
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

What's white and streaks across the sky?

Every time God masturbates, kittens kill you.

I never knew rearranging the subject and object could be so much fun.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Every time I masturbate, nothing happens...
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Every time someones talks about masturbation and god/kittens in the same sentence I get a little suspicious.

Comment

That's so so sick

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

everytime you masturbate a kitten, god kills.
                    CSPA

Comment

0_o
                      The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Every time God kills a kitten, I masturbate.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by aaglo
                          Every time I masturbate, nothing happens...
                          Did you try with something like this:

Edit: Attachment? What attachment?
                          Last edited by Unspeakable Horror; December 10, 2002, 08:39.
                          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

I am hesistant to download that attachment.

Someone who has downloaded it, tell me if it is 'safe'.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Just do it. You know you want to, you can´t resist...

Comment

Someone saw it!

By the way she is a model here and has a TV program IIRC (NOT what you are thinking!)

Comment

Working...
                                X