Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrSpike
    Not good policy.
    You are welcome to your opinion... but your opinion really doesn't count in these matters
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Um, did you read that post? I said it would not be good policy to change a pcr after it had been decided.

Comment

Did you read my post I thought it was perfectly clear
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

One would presume you would echo my sentiments. So on reading your response I naturally assumed your chest-beating was the result of misreading my post. But even though my sentiment was reasonable and you presumably agree with it, you still felt the need to belittle the worth of my opinion as regards to yours. If so this is disappointing.

Comment

No I don't agree with it... we have changed PCR's after they have been handed out. We discuss it in the private forum, and sometimes, it is determinded that the penality was not harsh enough.

And I'm not "belittleing" your opinion at all... I'm just stating a fact. When it comes to punisments, the mods and Admin have the only opinions that matter. This isn't a democracy.
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
              No I don't agree with it... we have changed PCR's after they have been handed out. We discuss it in the private forum, and sometimes, it is determinded that the penality was not harsh enough.

When it comes to punisments, the mods and Admin have the only opinions that matter. This isn't a democracy.
              My statement was about the inadvisability of rescinding pcr's though.

To the second point I agree, and I have posted as such in the past. I have always felt though that should a mod/admin *choose* to discuss such matters it can benefit the community, if the discussion can be carried out in an orderly fashion.

But enough.......don't think this is going anywhere now, though there were some very good points made by both of us earlier.

Comment

You seem to be the one that has a misunderstanding here. You claim my 50% comment did me no credit.

I was just stating that I have given out higher than 10% PCR's before, implying that I agreed with your point that it should be different for different infractions... and my later post explained how different mods have different styles, and that's just the way it is.

My comment on whether you would like yours changed was followed by a wink... a joke son... A JOKE!
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Well, the discussion was more fun than work at any rate, and there were some good points made earlier on, though I prefer it when you make those points instead of falling back on the staples.

Still I guess you can't discuss everyone's viewpoints on 'Poly policy with them......might get a bit chaotic....I'd probably come up with some shortcuts myself.......should I lose my sanity and agree to moderate forums such as these.

Comment

Of course if Mark and Dan were thinking of giving me a Christmas gift, I think a few posts back would be the ideal choice

I've lost about 7000
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

And I'd be willing to bet that you will lose a bunch more in the future
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Ah to hell with postage, I'm going to buy myself one of those Apolyton caps for Christmas.

My way of saying "thanks" to Markos and Dan for all the fun this site has given me over the past few years

Keep up the good work boys
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                        X