X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened too...?

The faces of Apolyton feature?

It seems like all the interview things have disapeared of late, and the selection of upcoming intervees was quite poor.

How about bringing it back, and talking to the people that apoyton really WANT to hear from, like a REAL AH interview, oldtimers like Laz and Supersneak, and many of the veteran posters like MTG and RAH.

In fact, how about YOU Mark, I'd be willing to do that one, unless you fear a fair interview!

Well, how about it?
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

See the thread by Laz on this one, again, the damn buggers got me to do another one... this one will take a while, though, for I'm doing it live, much like you & Ming.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Re: What ever happened too...?

Originally posted by Chris 62
        How about bringing it back, and talking to the people that apoyton really WANT to hear from, like a REAL AH interview, oldtimers like Laz and Supersneak, and many of the veteran posters like MTG and RAH.

Or maybe a civver!

(Civ2 MP's been done )
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What about a "The Faceless people of Apolyton" feature? Then you could try to find that guy who registered in March 2000 but only posted once. It would be interesting to know what he has to say.

Hm. Probably not.
          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Ah, about the oldtimes. Chris, when you say people that Apolyton wants to hear from, whom do you see as Apolyton? The off-topic division, right? All due respect, but people such as Laz and even Rah are hardly known in many on-topic places. I can go to my beloved CtP section and ask people if they know of Laz, AH, you - probably not.

I can see why this interview, with Locutus, won't be likely be much interest to you, but he helps a lot with the site, is an awesome modmaker and an interesting person... thus far, I've entirely enjoyed my conversations with him... and no, FoA isn't all about the people I know. I admit that guys such as Xin Yu and Lancer weren't under my attention.

AH interview... the answer remains no. Unless I receive a direct order from Markos or Dan.

Comment

Not trying to offend, but your last posted list was a joke, either cover the real Apolytoneers, or don't bother.

Start with Mark.
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Ignore the last list, or anything. Markos gave me a specific list of people to work with last weekend.

An interview with Markos would be most painful I guess .

Again let me repeat, everyone's views on "real Apolytoners" differ slightly... to me, Locutus is one.

Comment

Solver,

what about Blake? Guaranteed answers with a nice delay; ~1 month.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Another name that I recall hearing someday somewhere, but have no clue to .

Comment

Good golly! Now Solver doesn't recall a colleague moderator. Maybe we'll exclude the "Solver Hall" Easter egg in StP now.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Nooooo don't!

Comment

Hey, it wouldn't be an Easter egg if you know about the egg, so I abstain from telling if there's going to be a "Solver Hall" Easter egg. But I'm sure the game won't be egg free.

Anyway, that's more like off-topic chatter by me.

Comment

Actually, it's spam garbage.

You guys don't take your staff postions very seriously, do you?

This is some nice example of how to behave on a website.

Comment

And he should know.
                              (+1)

Comment

Working...
                              X