Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Apolyton meeting: 22,23 or 24 nov HCC dagen Utrecht.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And picture no.2...
    Attached Files
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• The difference - one with flash, the other without.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• We are going to have to organise a big one of these for the summer and get as many people to attend as we can...see if we can catch up with Andy who I haven't talked to for ages...I wonder what he is doing now...
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
          The difference - one with flash, the other without.
          Both with flash, but Cap photoshopped his pic a bit more than I did mine.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercator

Both with flash, but Cap photoshopped his pic a bit more than I did mine.

Nope, I just use better equipment

Here's one during the fair...
            Attached Files
            Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

• Originally posted by CapTVK
              Nope, I just use better equipment
              Grmbl...
              * sulks and hides away in a corner *

I like my picture better anyway.
              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Where are the t-shirts?
                Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                And notifying the next of kin
                Once again...

Comment

Working...
                X