No announcement yet.

MSN Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what's the difference between a protocol and a client. I stated perfectly correct that Trillian isn't the only client available that can use all already exsisting protocols.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

So you did. But you might have considered what part of my post to quote a bit better...

BTW, centericq rocks. It's quite simply the only Linux IM client that I even remotely like. I wonder why anyone can't code a compact, efficient X interface for instant messaging. Even Mirabilis's ICQ appeals to my sense of aesthetics much better than Gaim, Everybuddy and LICQ combined.
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

That may be a problem with your sense of aesthetics, you know.
        "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
        "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by LightEning
          So you did. But you might have considered what part of my post to quote a bit better...
          I admit, I admit... I'm just a fool and a wannabe Coracle.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I think poly should make its own IM

Comment

what would it be called, I wonder...
              Up the Irons!
              Rogue CivIII FAQ!
              Odysseus and the March of Time
              I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

Originally posted by zulu9812
                what would it be called, I wonder...
                NMCME Gold.

*NMCME may or may not stand for Now Ming Can Monitor Everything.

Comment

Some ideas: Poly Buddy, Polyphone, Commie, PolyCom and Poly Messenger. As people would anyway use it for ranting and whining, I suggest: Coracle Buddy, My Coracle, Coracle IM...

Comment

I agree.

My MSN handle is actually in my sig ... but very few people believe an @fastmail.fm address could be a MSN handle .

As for spam ... my net@ddress has sat happily in my signature for a year or so ... and I have yet to have one email from it spam or a fellow member.
                    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

I generally prefer this format; which is seen on some other fora:

View users profile Send private message Send email AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
                      Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Good job, you broke the thread.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
                            I generally prefer this format; which is seen on some other fora:
                            The point is that they use phpBB instead of vBulletin, so you'll have to forget the idea of seeing that outlook here.

Comment

Rabelin,

Why would that change Apolyton adding MSN?
                              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Actually I mean that we shoudln't expect that kind of a change in the general outlook of the forums, as Poly seems to have a standard outlook that has only been modified abit with different "skins" that have small changes in the outfit and the colours are specific for each "skin," but they still don't change how the different elements are placed (except for the banners and several minor details).

Comment

Working...
                                X