X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't the Deities toplle you?

Comment

I'm against it. We already have enough spam in the OT, why ask for more?
      Why? it worked before.

And rasbelin- You chide someone about spam :ahahahah: I nearly put you on my ignore list for it and I didn't even consider doing that for Chris62 OR panag Luckily I didn't but still- YOU chiding someone about spam :ahahahaha:
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

i got from prince to king in 2 weeks by spamming the ACDG frequently posting on-topic material in the ACDG

Comment

Well, Im only here since *July 30th*, but Id like to have mu won avatar. I dont really care about post count, but Id love to have my very own avatar, though I like dumai.

Still about 60 posts to go though... (about a week or so...)
          "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
          "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

50, now.
            "Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean there's not someone following me..."
            "I shall return and I shall be billions"

Comment

While interesting to see just how many posts each of us has made in the OT, it would be pointless. And I would prefer they didn't count so as to keep the current level of OT spamminess as it is.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

While it's not entirely accurate (since it fails to take into account threads that weren't archived), you can click the "search for posts from this user" and subract your post count from the number of posts it returns for an approximation of your OT posts.

Comment

I have a good idea for my avatar... post count now!

-Hobbes
                  "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

signed.
                    ranskaldan.
                    Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

Who here actually cares about their post count status?

I think that it's pretty obvious that I don't. Most people's DL's have a higher post count than I do...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

hmmmmm.... no.
                        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                        X