Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could we have the Iroquois league flag available for our profile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could we have the Iroquois league flag available for our profile?

It is sorely missing!

A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
    Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Hmm as far as I know this nation doesn't exists anymore so no-one can come from there, or?
    Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Galv, see the person who posted above yours... well...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well, I am part Wyandot. Wyandot are apart of the Iroquoian people... So I, for one, whould use the flag.

Comment

Ribannah is also Iroquoian.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Give me a flag that an eagle with the letters SPQR under it and I'll consider changing my flag.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Originally posted by Galvatron
              Hmm as far as I know this nation doesn't exists anymore so no-one can come from there, or?
              Neither does the UN Or does it?
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

No red flag = no Iroquois flag.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Hmm if the iroquois gets their flag I would like to have the Flag of the French Empire with the lily in it this is my favourite one.

Vive La France.
                  Vive Le Bourbon.
                  Dance to Trance

Comment

there are hundreds of flags to chose, and people STILL want a flag that's not in the list

When will people finally stop complaining?

Markos, it's great, keep it this way, and make the "Create a poll" system exactly the way it is on my board. It's really much better! Try it!

oops, did I just complain
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                      there are hundreds of flags to chose, and people STILL want a flag that's not in the list

When will people finally stop complaining?
                      As soon as everyone gets to choose their own flag!

The Iroquois league is still very much alive today, with their own government, within the borders of Canada and the USA.
                      A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
                        there are hundreds of flags to chose
                        Yes, you are right, 279 flags.
                        But I would like to see some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Ribannah

As soon as everyone gets to choose their own flag!

The Iroquois league is still very much alive today, with their own government, within the borders of Canada and the USA.
                          Oh I didn't know thought they are more or less assimilated into the US. Hmm interesting: is their government officially acknowledged by the US and Canada? Are there existing any treaties?
                          Dance to Trance

Comment

so you expect me(in the case that i agreed) to make a flag icon out of that photo?
                            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

MarkG, I'm sure you can work miracles.
                              But I'll see if I can find an easier source.

Originally posted by Galvatron
                              Oh I didn't know thought they are more or less assimilated into the US. Hmm interesting: is their government officially acknowledged by the US and Canada? Are there existing any treaties?
                              Yes, it is officially acknowledged and has always been so.
                              The US and Canada have only limited jurisdiction over the Iroquois, even if crimes are involved (if they occur on Iroquois territory).

Edit: this one looks very cool

Last edited by Ribannah; August 23, 2002, 07:42.

Comment

Working...
                              X