charmon1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charmon1

Ming...come on...I understand trying to be restrained, but if that isn't worth an instant perma-ban, what is?

You were too nice...I would have booted him for eternity!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

link, Please?
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Looks like he made a DL to keep on whining in the civ3 general forum...

Comment

I'd have banned him outright at CGN for that entry to the forum...no doubts. Don't relinquish his restriction.

Charmon? Is that like a Jamaican tea boy or something?
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

It's probably just MarkG blowing off some steam
          Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

what did he do get banned in the first place?
            Up the Irons!
            Rogue CivIII FAQ!
            Odysseus and the March of Time
            I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

i thought charmon was toilet paper

i have no idea what were talking about. did another of the civ3 players go off the deepend? it seems like a weekly occurance these days

Comment

Isn't that Charman or something?

He was just some idiot whining in the chatroom, then said he was going to post some dumb threads, which he did. He posted another one, but it got deleted and I think he got banned... I'm not sure though.

Comment

First thread in Civ 3 general

Second thread in OT

Ming went off line. TP man came back with a DL, flash... something or other. Started a new Poly sucks thread in Civ 3 general.

That one went on for several hours as he held court. Some of the natives alternated between calling him a twot and fretting over the absence of the stong hands of retribution we are normally accustomed to. Going on 4 pages last time I checked in from work.

I emailed Mark and Dan. That thread is gone. So too is the DL account it seems.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

NYE, is it really necassary to go hunt down those threads just for a +1?

He got a 1 week ban from his thread in the OT forum, but I'm sure he's been IP banned, since the DL is gone now also.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
                      He got a 1 week ban from his thread in the OT forum, but I'm sure he's been IP banned, since the DL is gone now also.
                      Oh NO! Now he's going to sue Apolyton! He said so himself in the chat room...

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

He should be awarded with the "Eternal Poly ***" award. The only thing I can say is: "Jeez! What a *** with capital F!"

People like he are more than hilarious.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I wonder who's DL he was... EVC?
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

probably yours DC

Comment

Working...
                            X