Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless you're really blatant about it. Then it might take lots longer

Rich
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Or you could have been lucky and gotten in when spam posts in the OTF gave post count. Then 500 posts is a cinch.
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Edit: sorry, wrong information deleted.

Comment

You could even pull a Mao back then
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

*bump*

Just so you know, the latest vbulletin release (2.2.7) released this week adds support for PNG avatars...

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
              *bump*

Just so you know, the latest vbulletin release (2.2.7) released this week adds support for PNG avatars...
              I would guess that Markos won't upgrade for a while now. So I guess it all comes down to whether he could make the change with the code or whether it is hardwired in vBB and only can be done when upgrading happens.
              About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

If its available as part of the standard package, then its probably available as a hack somewhere. But I couldn't be bothered looking.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                X