No announcement yet.

Idea - Re: Apolyton Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, probably the current mods would get banned first .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hm... Is it even possible for a mod to get banned?

If Ming, for example, (hey, this is just an example! It could be anyone... ) comes home drunk and decides to have a little "fun"?
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by Ade
        Hmm...the products should be just funnier.

I want a "Wiglaf" -coffee mug!
        you can order a custom product!

just send a mail at markg@apolyton.net
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Pavlov
          The problem is that about two thousand posters would be perma-banned in less than three seconds.

back to topic: ok good idea, I want that banana, but who's credit card could I borrow, so that I could make the purchase?
          My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Well

I tells ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Andemagne

back to topic: ok good idea, I want that banana, but who's credit card could I borrow, so that I could make the purchase?
              hmm, my psychic skils tell me that your cousin paavo has a credit card, borrow it.

no, really, what do you mean? you can't borrow mine
              Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                how about access to no-ads forum styles for a month or so(if i figure out how to do it )??
                So Markos, you like my proposal to pay to remove the ads? I wish we could do it in such a way that we only had to pay for the removal of ads but if the only way you could come up with doing it is to buy something in the store and get the benefit - that would be something else to make Apolyton ware that more appealing.
                About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

you like my proposal to pay to remove the ads?
                  do you really think we havent considered the possibility for a looong time now?

Comment

you like my proposal to pay to remove the ads?
                    do you really think we havent considered the possibility for a looong time now?
                    No but I would love to take credit for it.
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Markos, but just why are you spying on people to see who are the customers, eh? Maybe this is one of the things that prevents me from buying .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                        Markos, but just why are you spying on people to see who are the customers, eh? Maybe this is one of the things that prevents me from buying .
                        hi ,

this comes from one "spy" to the other , ......

and what to do with the people who dont post but buy , ....

have a nice day

edit ; typo
                        Last edited by Panag; August 6, 2002, 10:39.
                        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pavlov
                          hmm, my psychic skils tell me that your cousin paavo has a credit card, borrow it.
                          well my paavo-cousin doesn't have one but my my uncle has one.

no, really, what do you mean? you can't borrow mine
                          I mean that I give you cash, you pay my bills with credit card.

Comment

instead of banana we could have a little kitten running around that side bar if one has burchased something from the Apo shop. in one of the ads they do ask us to save the kittens, right?

Comment

true, i think the kitten is a better sign/logo for apolyton than the banana

Comment

true, i think the kitten is a better sign/logo for apolyton than the banana
                                Did I just read that the kitten came from Apolyton? That would be like saying "All your base belongs to us" would be a poly slogan.

Don't get me wrong, I like the banner, but the kitten chased by the domokon was done months ago, it is hardly original as it has been used in dozens of blog's photopaint contests. I've seen it on fark and b3ta first, but probably some other blog will take credit...

At least the banana is Apolyton-specific

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                                X