Idea - Re: Apolyton Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea - Re: Apolyton Store

Why not make it so that anyone who purchases an item from the store gets something special in their side profiles? Given the geeks on this site, I think this will be more than enough incentive to purchase apolyton-wear like a vicious, vulgar, valley girl with daddy's new credit card!!!

Perhaps customers could choose to have their name font in a certain color (and made really BIG or bold - this screams out how important and high up on the food chain an apolytoner is!!#@)

Although either way I sure as hell won't be purchasing, you can still give me the special mark for implementing my idea!!!

Any ideas for the special denotation???

It should let us put obscenely large images in our signatures, and make it mandatory to show signatures!
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Wow! Your ideas are so fantastic!

Maybe it could allow you to put whatever you wanted in the "flag field"...
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

hi ,

, but then some people shall buy what ever they can buy , just to show off to the others , .....

this would lead to banana's , ........

have a nice day
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

SWEET!!! If you buy apolyton gear, you get a banana added to your location field!@!#!@$#Q

Holy effing Markos, get on this if you want to move your merchandise!!!!

Comment

how about access to no-ads forum styles for a month or so(if i figure out how to do it )??
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Emm no people want something concrete they can show off to other posters

A banana icon in the side profile would do just that

Comment

Markos we're sitting on a goldmine here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                  Emm no people want something concrete they can show off to other posters
                  Now what the £$@%# is wrong with cement? Oh, you concrete people make me furious!
                  Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

banana icons are easier to be done

Comment

Access to mod functions for a week? For this, Markos, I can guarantee you'll have at least 30 orders after you allow it .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                        Access to mod functions for a week? For this, Markos, I can guarantee you'll have at least 30 orders after you allow it .
                        All you would have to do is give someone mod powers for a five minutes and you know that you will have your biggest sale day ever.

Back on topic, Markos, how much do you guys make off of each sale? 10%? 20%?
                        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

around those numbers depending on the type...

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            The problem is that about two thousand posters would be perma-banned in less than three seconds.

"How dare you answer my question with a joke?!" *ZAP*
                            Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Hmm...the products should be just funnier.

I want a "Wiglaf" -coffee mug!
                              You make my life and times
                              A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Working...
                              X