No announcement yet.

Finnish Apolytoner meeting - official thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmh... I fear I might be unable. I'm starting my driving school next week, and since schools are also starting the following monday, I need to drink alcohol. Very much. No time for Hell-sinkies.
    You make my life and times
    A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

is the meetting still on?
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

Doesn't seem too active to me...
        You make my life and times
        A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

AFAIK the whole meeting has been cancelled, or at least postponed. Or then some of Stefu's gang had a meeting. IMO this discussion hasn't been anything else than PCI.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I couldn't participate so the effort was doomed from the beginning.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

@ Kassi
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

My guess is this thread would have best been kept in OT.
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

That could be the case, but more like lack of unity and co-operation.

Comment

Damnation! I was kind looking forward to this.
                    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

I agree with Andy that it's a bit pitty but it should have been more flexible, more proper suggestions about the location and some initiatives from others than me too.

I suggest we now let this thread die out.

Comment

Bugger. Oh well. Other times, other times.
                        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                        X