APOLYTON DIRECTORY Official Opening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Rasbelin's suggestion
    Why not let Apolytoners that speak natively those languages that are available for alternative language versions to check the respective translations for typos, spelling, grammar and English mutations like Discuss in the Finnish version?
    I can check the spanish version- although I think It would be better for a native speaker to do so
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

But the directory is basically the same as it was 3 months ago!
      huh? have you noticed the civ3 and ctp2 files added in the last two weeks?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I think he means the 'style' of the directory, namely how the files are accessed.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

DarkCloud,

I get the point. If I would check the Russian translation, I would suggest that "Ruki vehr!" should be found on all pages.
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Markos, when will the files of the old databases be transfered to the Apolyton directory our new database?

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

asap

Comment

I can check the Chinese translations, if there are any
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
                  But the directory is basically the same as it was 3 months ago!
                  You spy...
                  Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Is there going to be a directory link at the top of the forum pages? Its not easy to get to at the moment.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

would it be possible (read do you have the time) to sort the civ2 files by more than just type? it would be great if say, the modpacks, were further sorted by century and fantasy, sci-fi, etc. it makes finding the kind you're intrested in easier

Comment

H Tower, interested in helping in the sorting?

Comment

The Apolyton Directory is a wonderfull place it even contains stuff of the future (one big plus). Here is a screen shot from one of the newest links:

-Martin
                          Attached Files
                          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

and then people wonder if we really are the best civ site.....

Comment

Who was ever in doubt of that?

Comment

not sure. i heard some rumours about it....

Comment

Working...
                                X