APOLYTON DIRECTORY Official Opening!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oops... I'll retry.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

did you try the upload feature?
      i dont think i've tested it(lately at least)
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Upload?!? Couldn't find that...
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

what are you trying to do?

the fields are empty

how to take the location of an image in IE: right click on the image, clik on properties. in the window that opens you should see the url of the location. select it and copy it

Comment

Posted here: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=56740 under the official image submission thread.

Comment

well, ok, you have the locations for these images then

Comment

Um....There was a small error. I mean, it doesnt really affect anything ( to my knowledge) but you might want to correct it. Er, please hold...I need to upload the image.

http://us.share.geocities.com/tassadar5000/error.bmp becaues its geocities, you'll have to copy paste into the browser window.

Also...You can't submit reviews?! What's the point of having the feature if you cant submit reviews?
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

thanks locutus. i didn't know i had to log in for both.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                    Um....There was a small error. I mean, it doesnt really affect anything ( to my knowledge) but you might want to correct it. Er, please hold...I need to upload the image.

http://us.share.geocities.com/tassadar5000/error.bmp becaues its geocities, you'll have to copy paste into the browser window.
                    which entry?
                    and please use jpg for images

Also...You can't submit reviews?! What's the point of having the feature if you cant submit reviews?
                    you need to login first

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      and please use jpg for images
                      *Sigh* If I must....

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Try that.

you need to login first [/QUOTE]

That would make sense, wouldn't it?

Comment

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing
                        what are you trying to show with that image?
                        just attach it here!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing
                          what are you trying to show with that image?
                          just attach it here!!
                          My image is too big.

Also, since its geocities.....Cut and paste it into your browser!

Comment

Finally . I was already excited when I first saw, and the moment has came - congrats.
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I don't play Civ3 nor CTP2, so I'll just have to check on those photo's.

BTW, how does it recognize that I'm finnish? By the country-flag setting? If so, propably people won't use anymore those flags of Bhutan and Iraq (unless they understand the language, that is)
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Oh yeah... the unjustice of it all! Photos of Markos I provided are uploaded by Rasbelin!
                                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X