X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21000 users!

And the latest user is:

Caliban
    "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Congratulations Mark and Dan. It seems poly just keeps growing following Civ III's release. And more could be coming. There are a number of people that I have only seen discuss things in the RoN forum. With new strategy games coming, poly is doing well.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
          And more could be coming. There are a number of people that I have only seen discuss things in the RoN forum.
          MoO3 also seems to have attracted quite a few people (who didn't want to discuss feature cuts only at the Quicksilver boards).
          "As far as general advice on mod-making: Go slow as far as adding new things to the game until you have the basic game all smoothed out ... Make sure the things you change are really imbalances and not just something that doesn't fit with your particular style of play." - WesW

Comment

Good news is that 90% of the last thousand are not DL's to muck with the Demo games.

Congrats Mark and Dan, and all the rest of the staff.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Keep up the good work!
              Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
              Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
              Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Congrats!
                In fact the next milestone should be 30000

Do you guys know how many logins are 'active' (used in the last 3 months?)
                Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

2717 members have posted since 17th of April.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

That's pretty much more than I thought......!
                    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Why. Considering at least 1000 have registered since then. When was 20K again?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Perhaps these forums need a bishop of their own.

Comment

keep going

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            2717 members have posted since 17th of April.
                            So what around 500 actual people?
                            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

No, just AH, Markos and Ming. Plus their DL armies.

Comment

Working...
                              X