No announcement yet.

21000 users!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1560 members have posted within the last month.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      No, just AH, Markos and Ming. Plus their DL armies.
      Whose DL are you then?
      About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I'm from Australia... obviously I'm a Markos DL...
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Contrary to what the news item says- i think the drop in unique visitors is due to the fact that Civ III is getting old
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Re: 21000 users!

Originally posted by lockstep
            And the latest user is:

Caliban

Congratulations to the Apolyton Team and Users for making this vibrant community.

If anyone is still reading this thread the counter on number of posts is approaching 1,000,000.

Will there be a party for this achievement, prizes for the postee?

Keep up the great work at Apolyton

ST159
            Lady Astor : "If I were your wife I would put poison in your drink"
            Churchill : "If I were your husband I would gladly drink it"
            Unclear words can wipe out all human life on earth if used improperly

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
              Contrary to what the news item says- i think the drop in unique visitors is due to the fact that Civ III is getting old
              true, but the hype on the upcoming ptw as well as moo3 and ron should keep number high(if it wasnt for the summer )
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Why don't we drag out this Caliban and give him a dscount check on cucumbers or something. To celebrate the event.

Congratulations Apolyton, maybe some day you'll be grown up.
                Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Long live Apolyton! The greatest of all Civ websites!

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

If anyone is still reading this thread the counter on number of posts is approaching 1,000,000.

Will there be a party for this achievement, prizes for the postee?
                    Probably not, we've really reached 1Mil long ago in the past many posts have been deleted or archived since 'poly's beginning

true, but the hype on the upcoming ptw as well as moo3 and ron should keep number high(if it wasnt for the summer
                    Yes, hopefully Apolyton will become a MOO3 headquarters, so that it can live even after Civ3 dies... since the MOO series seems to be going strong!

Good work Mark,Dan and Ming
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Congratulations Moderators.
                      For me, it has been the quality of the Strategy discussions on Civ II that first hooked me, but it won't let go now that it has me.
                      "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                      "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                      - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                      X