• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares if civfanatics goes down.
    Nobody... anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither

They very graciously hosted a Poly is down thread. It was revived many times. Not many sideways comments in there (a few).

I don't see why we can't return the favour without slagging them.

maybe that's what they did in the civ3 area, but not if you looked in the OT

Comment

Want to bet on that?

There was no thread knocking Apolyton in CFC's OT.
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
        i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

i use to dwell there too, i remember the posts.

Comment

They very graciously hosted a Poly is down thread. It was revived many times. Not many sideways comments in there (a few).
            And I discovered and made it!

can all of makes jokes about how CFC's server goes down more than a hooker now? that's what they always said about poly's server when we had all that trouble a couple months ago
            I've noticed those comments few times... But it's not serious bashing...
            It's bashing with a friendly fashion...
            (TF and mods have a strict policy on anti-Apolyton comments and -threads.)

Comment

notice that my one comment about it was a joke, note the big grin smiley. geez, you people need to lighten up

Comment

Maybe slander isn't funny.
                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                X