CivFanatics' Forums not viewable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Editing here still has problems though.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

It explains why we are being invaded by Civ Fanatics though.
      Perhaps the fact that CivFanatics is ugly-colored and populated by illiterate twelve-year-olds has something to do with that as well.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

You mean we now have to tolerate even more ugly coloured illiterate twelve year olds

SG[1]
        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

latest update:

Forum Status Update (7/12/02 11:15 AM EST): The forum server is still down. Our host, Telefragged, said the remote server (to reboot the server manually) is down along with the server. And, the person who is available to reboot the server is out of town. Guess we just have to wait a bit longer.
          Up the Irons!
          Rogue CivIII FAQ!
          Odysseus and the March of Time
          I think holding hands can be more erotic than 'slamming it in the ass' - Pekka, thinking that he's messed up

Comment

I have always come to both places and liked different parts of both.
            The big problem is CivFanatics had the best creation forums, now it is like our creation studio is being fumigated and we all had to leave every thing behind and move here, some of us did have backups here though.
            Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
            in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
            3D Unit tutorial
            My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President

Perhaps the fact that CivFanatics is ugly-colored and populated by illiterate twelve-year-olds has something to do with that as well.
              Daddy, there is a Mr President saying that I'm ille... illitra... iletro... whatever! You'll pay for this!

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Trouble
                money sqrt evil;
                My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

There is definitely something wrong with CivFanatics, TF just posted this message on the main site:

Forum Status Update (7/12/02 11:15 AM EST): The forum server is still down. Our host, Telefragged, said the remote server (to reboot the server manually) is down along with the server. And, the person who is available to reboot the server is out of town. Guess we just have to wait a bit longer. You might want to play this month's Civ3 GOTM while you wait...

Comment

Hay i can read i just cant tipe
                    Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
                    in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
                    3D Unit tutorial
                    My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

It will be fixed when it's fixed, no sense complaining about it.
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

can all of makes jokes about how CFC's server goes down more than a hooker now? that's what they always said about poly's server when we had all that trouble a couple months ago

Comment

Yep its down, oh well, I guess youll all have to find something else to do...
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

CivFanatic's Forum: Back Online

Just a few seconds ago I visited the CivFanatic's Forum. The Forum is back online . I just hope this does not happen again .
                            "All your base are belong to us" -Cats | "You don't leave an enemy at your back. Not if you like living." - Mara Jade | "You know the first rule in combat? ...shoot them before they shoot you." - Faye Valentine

Comment

Who cares if civfanatics goes down.
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                                can all of makes jokes about how CFC's server goes down more than a hooker now? that's what they always said about poly's server when we had all that trouble a couple months ago
                                They very graciously hosted a Poly is down thread. It was revived many times. Not many sideways comments in there (a few).

I don't see why we can't return the favour without slagging them.
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                                X