• Show
Clear All

[quote]example

""how""

would be quoted

but not
    "how"[/q]

I like that

as it is, with my non us keyboard I have to (alt+f)+q+(alt+g)+(alt+f)+/+q+(alt+g) which is quite an equation as you see

so the beforementioned improvements would save typing, decrease time needed for mechanical action and therefore increase creative time per post (leading to dramatic increase in average post quality), lessen the chance of atritis (increasing life expectancy of the posters!), cut the maintenance costs of keyboards, decrease world pollution by prolonging their exploitation life and last but not least save the whales

and think of the children!

but ok, since opposition is overwhelming I give up.

Comment

Yes, but Skanky, in your post two up from here the [ q ]'s did not work for some strange reason????
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

DC - Use the reply with quote button on my post, and discover for yourself.

VetLegion - If you use the full reply button, then you can just press buttons that will put the your quotes in brackets, and italics and bold, etc. No need for alt-key combinations at all.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
        X