No announcement yet.

Post Stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have time to read every thread in existance. I'm still in school, and have more pressing concerns, like figuring out the total size of the computer hardware industry.
    "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
    -Joan Robinson

Comment

I guess then that not reading the Off-Topic forum would save you a lot of time .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Yes... but it would virtually eliminate my need for comming to this site
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

Hm, ever heard of something called "Civ"?

Comment

Yeah, but I stopped playing it a long time ago.
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

And that makes you an excellent second-class citizen .

Am I being sarcastic today (tm)

Comment

Ah... well... I shall just have to gather up some revolutionaries at the next Apolyton Banana Party meeting
                -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
                X