Stupid question about profile Post stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Solver
    Oh, and you will have to get several dozen thousand posts for 100 attack, I think.
    I make it 42274 - that's about 3.5 dozen thousand. Though why anyone would count in dozen thousands is beyond me...

Comment

well, SMAC Fanatic, the profiflle status used to be placed in the bar on the right by your name Then it was more interesting and you could see it change quicker
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

JBTW - I wanted to count in tens of thousands, but my English thought it might sound a bit confusing .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

What is the referrals line for?

Comment

The number of people you have hooked up to Apolyton.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

And which is actually less than the real number .
              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

So I'm getting weaker all the time by staying in the OT. Dang, now I'll have to actually read this silly site.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                  So I'm getting weaker all the time by staying in the OT. Dang, now I'll have to actually read this silly site.
                  the OT is god... after ming... and a few others...
                  I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

*watches OTF migrate to post counting forum, like Civ2-General*
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                    X