No announcement yet.

Firaxis new secret 3D project? Mark! Find out what! :doitnow!:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firaxis isn't attached at the hip with Infograms. They'd still have to make some deal that would leak out. This is how we found out about Civ3 before it was officially announced.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

They'd still have to make some deal that would leak out.
      not necessarily, especially since it would be a deal between two companies that have worked in the past.
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

At most, Sid might have an experiemental demo of a new Pirates game, but we'd have to known about it by now if it is starting normal production.
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

simgolf was announced only 6 months before it's (initial) release date. and it was a rumour for exactly 11 days before being confirmed

Comment

There was already some talk that Sid was doing something with Will that had been going on for longer.

Comment

hmm, ok let's keep the rumours about SMAC2 going for another 10 days...that'll force them to announce it
              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

There was already some talk that Sid was doing something with Will that had been going on for longer.
                of course! as there is lots of talk for smac2 or pirates2 or colonization2!

Comment

I'm not just talking about how people want Pirates! 2 or they think it might be in development. I'm saying that there were reports of a deal for Firaxis to make a SIM game.

Comment

you mean SimGolf

and who is Will again?
                    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Will Wright.

Comment

My Guess is Virtual Gettysburg.
                        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Markos, where are the infamous Apolyton spies in Firaxis now?
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

where are the infamous Apolyton spies in Firaxis now?
                            they got captured by the FBI(Firaxian Bureau of Investigation)

Comment

Bah...Too lazy to find replacements?

Comment

Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                                X