What took so long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What took so long?

Why did it take all this time for Coracle to be sent to Mingapulco? He has insulted Soren and other people for a long while.

He even insulted Soren in the Happy Birthday Soren thread!

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

small secret: we cant read everything
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I know that, guess I just assumed that SOMEBODY, i.e. not me, would have reported him before now.

Comment

What did he do? Could you clarify what is acceptible with gaming company employees. I tease a bit every now and then...but imho it' all for the good. Know Markos doesn't like it. Am I going to get banned for making educated guesses about Alan's faults as a designer?

Comment

you've banned yourself already too many times GP, you are allowed to be more "free" in your behaviours

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
            you've banned yourself already too many times GP, you are allowed to be more "free" in your behaviours
            Thanks, Mark. I'll try not to walk over the line.

BTW, you know that confirming my status as a "moderator's pet" is going to irk Spink, PH, AH, and Andz...

Comment

that was my goal gp

Comment

lovely quote i got posting the above

Godwin's Law (prov. [Usenet]):

As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups.

Comment

Whoa, Coracle bit it? When? How?
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

nm, I did a search and found it myself. Time to break out the whine... er, wine...
                    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

It does however make my time at work a little more dull.

Comment

I really couldn't find anything that bad. He just doesn't like culture flipping.

Comment

He whined excessively for quite a while on no cheat mode.

Comment

He whined excessively for quite a while about everything. But I don't think that's why he was banned.

Comment

Oh, granted coracle seems like a really wussy boy. Probably a combat whiner, too. And if he's been annoying for a while, I can understand Mark's reaction...

Now can we do something about panag?

Comment

Working...
                              X