Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This "something to think about " is wrong, and I am offended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop this avatar-madness before offending images like Milli Vanilli, Jesus and Hitler start to appear.
    "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• ...in b&w
      Talent Optional

Comment

• Ignorance : what a subtle way to request avatars.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• I can't decide if b&w would actually be an improvement in this case or not.
          "In some of its more lunatic aspects, political correctness is merely ridiculous. But in the thinking behind it, there is something more sinister which is shown by the fact that already there are certain areas and topics where freedom of speech, in the sense of the right to open and frank discussion, is being gradually but significantly eroded." -- Judge Neil Denison

Comment

• *writes down : Milli Vanilli , Jesus, Hitler, Winnona Rider*
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• * screams *
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
              X