Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This "something to think about " is wrong, and I am offended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This "something to think about " is wrong, and I am offended!

"To be considered successful, a woman must be much better at her job
    than a man would have to be. Fortunately, this isn't difficult."

common!
    urgh.NSFW

I think that with the right sense of humour that is alright.

Comment

yes, but I've yet to see women understanding this kind of humor. I will be offended too , in most cases.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Are you a woman?

Besides, there ain't no women here.

And then, do Americans feel offended by "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between."?

Comment

I think its funny. But on the other hand, I've heard that joke that many times that its removal from the quote database would not have the slightest affect on me.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

What would women find offensive about that?
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Exactly, I agree with NYE ... there is no way that women should be offended by that ... all it basically says it that men are really bad at their jobs and that women can easily do them better. Not only is it a very old joke, but I've heard it used by several feminist comedians in the past ...
              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

NOT WOMEN . I , as a man , find this joke to be offensive. And I am sure that a similar joke targetting women would offend them as well.

And if someone is offended by the "america" quote , he sure can demand to take it down. quotes by posters or famous people are ok with me.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Dal, dude, you´re too easily offended. Get some tougher skin will ya?
                  I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Heh. What offends me the most is that sometimes, the quote that I'm supposed to think about is three paragraphs long, so basically what I'm thinking on such an occasion is I should sign up for a faster reading course.

Comment

I see nothing wrong with it.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                        Heh. What offends me the most is that sometimes, the quote that I'm supposed to think about is three paragraphs long, so basically what I'm thinking on such an occasion is I should sign up for a faster reading course.
                        ...or click the "pause"-button...

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                          There IS a "pause" button...

Comment

Damn, Zopper beat me to it. Don´t you just love cross-posting?

Comment

I think it "offensive" that this site wants you to think about anything. Imagine how boring this place would be (especially the OT) if people did actually think between posts.
                              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X