Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This "something to think about " is wrong, and I am offended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinking between posts? Unthinkable.
    (+1)

Comment

If standard feminist rants like that upset you, avoid Sweden. Not that I doubt you intended to do so anyway.
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

I demand a link to the file that contains all the quotes. Or I will spam every thread in existance
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

there was some funny one about Letterman and a flesh wound, don't remember how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by moominparatrooper
            If standard feminist rants like that upset you, avoid Sweden. Not that I doubt you intended to do so anyway.
            Yes, by all means avoid Sweden. It´s infested with evil feminists that rave about womens rights and don´t shave their armpits. Also they refuse to date eurowiggy here...

So ew, when are you emigrating to the states? The land where the women don´t talk back...
            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
              I think it "offensive" that this site wants you to think about anything. Imagine how boring this place would be (especially the OT) if people did actually think between posts.
              I would like to see Bodds or GP trying to think though, could be a pretty funny picture

Comment

I would like to see Bodds (..) trying to think though

Thinking would invalidate his warranty.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti

NOT WOMEN . I , as a man , find this joke to be offensive. And I am sure that a similar joke targetting women would offend them as well.

And if someone is offended by the "america" quote , he sure can demand to take it down. quotes by posters or famous people are ok with me.
                  Fight fire with fire:

Why did God give women periods?
                  Because, they deserve 'em!

(Women do not laugh at this....but they have such lousy senses of humor, ya know!)

Comment

does the pause button actually work? i've tried using it a few times and it never stopped the page from switching. i was just too lazy to complain do you have to hold it down or something?

Comment

The pause button will only work if you're quick. Once the redirection code has cut in you can press it as long as you like and it'll make no difference. On IE you can tell when this happens because it goes 'click' (at least, I think that's the right time). On a fast connection you have to be pretty quick (I've only managed it twice...)

Comment

It only goes click if you still have the sound enabled. However, when your loading animation in the top-right starts animating, you're too late.
                        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Spartak
                          Thinking between posts? Unthinkable.
                          Thinking before posting is even more so...
                          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Killing it is the new killing it
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Dalgetti
                            yes, but I've yet to see women understanding this kind of humor.

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                            Besides, there ain't no women here.
                            I feel like such an interloper.

I'm not offended by it, but then again, it's not insulting females, is it?
                            You're a man- you can be replaced.

Comment

Fun with feminazis, and the people that are offended by them...

suggestion: if you don't like the quotes, don't read them. wow! easy and fast!

Talent Optional

Comment

What?? Ignore something you can go on an on and on about until everybodys ears bleed (or eyes in this case...)? How very un-Poly like

Comment

Working...
                                X