No announcement yet.

FoA: Ask DarkCloud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I recall there was a huge fight over a list of the top 100 posters with one of the posters. Did this in any way change your thinking before making a list? Or did it give you cause for concer in any way?

(I am trying to be as vague as possible for the sake of all parties, but I really would like to know the answer to it.)
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

whats your favorite Civ in Civ2/Civ3?
      and favorite faction on SMAC?
      My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

Comment

How long until we get to read this interview?
        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I don't know, don't ask me .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

DC, is life as a Hermaphrodite enjoyable? Where you born like that?
            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
            - Pekka

Comment

Solver- It'd be nice if you'd send me 'some' questions, even if you don't have them all- it'll speed things later

---
              MattyBoy- I see you have read my profile
              (It's a well known fact all <b>Giant_Squid's</b> are hemaprodites
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Sounds like Yes and Yes, then. That was pretty obscure: DarkCloud+Hermaphrodite => squid. It would help if your avatar was a bit more squidlike.
                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                - Pekka

Comment

(Don't worry matty, Giant_Squid is an inside joke perhaps the interview will reveal why exactly )

I can't find a squid that small
                  Last edited by DarkCloud; July 27, 2002, 14:42.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Cloudie: FYI, I'll be away for a week, you'll probably have completed much of the interview by then, right?

Comment

True, I may as well do it as I have no lists coming up (other than the civ III demo alphabetic members list ) and no one has noticed my failture to update it so far

Have a good vacation
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Thanks .

BTW, when you are writing, be sure to include something about Civ 3, too.

Comment

Someone needs to ask a question about civ III or the list for civ III or something for me to do that

I'd like to answer a lot of things, but no one has asked them, and I'm not going to give them hints
                          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Not a list, like how you feel Civ 3 as a game, etc. You're, all in all, a civ player, right?

Comment

No. I said that you would have to ask me a question about civ III for me to answer it- no one here has asked a question and it would be unfair for me to answer my own question.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

And, to clarify things, yes I play games in the Civilization series

(I even have a website for civ II scenarios )
                                Clikc on link above
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X