Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like no one knows....
    I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Re: Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Originally posted by Grrr
      Usually when I come into Apolyton I open all the threads to which I want to reply or just read (large amounts of them), grab a cup of coffee, and 5 minutes later start replying. However, every time I seem to get logged out about halfway through, losing my quick reply windows, and in the first page, I type my message in the quick reply box, it comes up with the login window, I login, and it loses my message. Is their any solution?
      Yeah this is really a serious problem I just lost a post I loged in over the post reply button and wrote a long reply. Afterwards I was finished I hit the Submit Reply button and then I saw this log in window. I loged in again and instead of being allowed to post my reply lost my post and I got this message:

No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

So Marcos I followed a valid, when will this be fixed? Or do I have to notify everytime the webmaster, when I get this error message until I got enough on his the nerves, so he will fix the problem?

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

DP - Sorry

-Martin

Comment

That is my exact problem, Martin. Glad I'm not the only one.
          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

I loged in again and instead of being allowed to post my reply lost my post and I got this message:

No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

I had that happen once, when submitting a thread in the EU section. Logged me out for some reason.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

It happens to me every time I have multiple windows open.

Comment

It has been happening to me lately as well. It used to be that it would keep me logged in until I looged out, even if I shut off my computer and waited a day or two it would stay logged in, but now it logs me out every time. Any ideas? and I have not changed anything with my browser.
                DO, OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY - Yoda
                EAGLES MAY SOAR, BUT... WEASLES DON'T GET SUCKED INTO JET ENGINES - Unknown
                AMBITION IS A POOR EXSCUSE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID TO BE LAZY - Unknown

Comment

Why are you being logged out for no reason?

There is a reason - you suck
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

But that is not the case in the forum and thread pages themselves. My browser only rejects the popup ads .
                    Then maybe you should be logged off occassionally.
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Hey, I get popups like everyone else. My browser doesn't like them. I don't mind, honest.

Comment

It happend again, just wrote a longer post, hit the reply button and got the log in mask. Fortunatly I didn't lost my post this time pressing the back button helped this time.

-Martin

Comment

It happened to me too couple times in the last week.
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
                            I don't use cockies......

-Martin
                            I do hope you mean COOKIES!

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Usually when I come into Apolyton I open all the threads to which I want to reply or just read (large amounts of them), grab a cup of coffee, and 5 minutes later start replying. However, every time I seem to get logged out about halfway through, losing my quick reply windows, and in the first page, I type my message in the quick reply box, it comes up with the login window, I login, and it loses my message. Is their any solution?
                              hi ,

a Q ; any virus / firewall software , ............

have a nice day
                              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

It happend again, I lost a post. At least if I have to be logged out I should be allowed to post my message afterwards I logged in again.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X