Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civman2000
    replied
    That is nasty. The thing here is that I only get logged out when I open many threads, otherwise nothing happens.
    Same with me. There was a week or so a while ago when every day when I opened the 20 or so threads with new posts in hte civ3-demogame and every day i would have to log back in.

I browse Poly with two windows, one window got logged out whilst the other remained logged in. That was amusing to say the least.
    THis has also happened to me. WHenever I get logged out for no reason, I refresh the window i keep open with the sontrol panel to log back in...a few times though, I've found that i am logged in and for some reason the other window is just messing up.

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    hi ,

on some moments you have to logg in every 5 post's or so , on other moments no problem , ...

sometimes you have just posted and when you open the control panel , you have to logg in again , ....

strange , ..

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    Originally posted by Urban Ranger
    Use Mozilla. You won't lose your text.
    I used Netscape 6.2 and usually if I hit the back button it is still there and I can copy the post, but that time the page was reloaded from Apolyton and not from the cache.

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• Urban Ranger
    replied
    Use Mozilla. You won't lose your text.

Leave a comment:

• alva
    replied
    allthough this doesn't fix's your problem, there is a workaround,
    just copy before posting, should help while marcos does something about it

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    It happend again, I lost a post. At least if I have to be logged out I should be allowed to post my message afterwards I logged in again.

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• Panag
    replied
    Re: Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Originally posted by Grrr
    Usually when I come into Apolyton I open all the threads to which I want to reply or just read (large amounts of them), grab a cup of coffee, and 5 minutes later start replying. However, every time I seem to get logged out about halfway through, losing my quick reply windows, and in the first page, I type my message in the quick reply box, it comes up with the login window, I login, and it loses my message. Is their any solution?
    hi ,

a Q ; any virus / firewall software , ............

have a nice day

Leave a comment:

• Tuberski
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin Gühmann
    I don't use cockies......

-Martin
    I do hope you mean COOKIES!

Leave a comment:

• Eli
    replied
    It happened to me too couple times in the last week.

Leave a comment:

• Martin Gühmann
    replied
    It happend again, just wrote a longer post, hit the reply button and got the log in mask. Fortunatly I didn't lost my post this time pressing the back button helped this time.

-Martin

Leave a comment:

• Grrr
    replied
    Hey, I get popups like everyone else. My browser doesn't like them. I don't mind, honest.

Leave a comment:

• tniem
    replied
    Originally posted by Grrr
    But that is not the case in the forum and thread pages themselves. My browser only rejects the popup ads .
    Then maybe you should be logged off occassionally.

Leave a comment:

• Alexander's Horse
    replied
    Why are you being logged out for no reason?

There is a reason - you suck

Leave a comment:

• Rhuarc
    replied
    It has been happening to me lately as well. It used to be that it would keep me logged in until I looged out, even if I shut off my computer and waited a day or two it would stay logged in, but now it logs me out every time. Any ideas? and I have not changed anything with my browser.

Leave a comment:

• Grrr
    replied
    It happens to me every time I have multiple windows open.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X