Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am I being logged out for no reason.

Usually when I come into Apolyton I open all the threads to which I want to reply or just read (large amounts of them), grab a cup of coffee, and 5 minutes later start replying. However, every time I seem to get logged out about halfway through, losing my quick reply windows, and in the first page, I type my message in the quick reply box, it comes up with the login window, I login, and it loses my message. Is their any solution?
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

There was a slight glitch a few days ago when the board was changed over which resulted in a few changes in user profiles.
    Check yours for any differences.

Comment

I don't know, what should I look for in my profile. The only change I can see is to my post count.

Comment

Which methinks has increased rapidly in the past day...
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Why am I being logged out for no reason?
          Most likely because you are ugly and you smell bad. Bur for another posiibility check you cookie and log on check boxes in your control panel options.
          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

All control panel settings are right, and I have reset my cookie several times.

Comment

I have also experience this sometimes when my browser security settings (java, activeX, etc) reject some content from the page or from the ads.
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

But that is not the case in the forum and thread pages themselves. My browser only rejects the popup ads .

Comment

Once, over at civfanatics, I would get loged out every time the banner ad refreshed or rotated.

Comment

That is nasty. The thing here is that I only get logged out when I open many threads, otherwise nothing happens.

Comment

I browse Poly with two windows, one window got logged out whilst the other remained logged in. That was amusing to say the least.
                      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I used to experience the same thing, but not for several months now.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Who says there is no reason?
                          Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                          Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I don't use cockies, the information that I am logged in should be traded through the links, but it doesn't work if I use the edit option or the reply with quote option I have every time to relog in if I use one of the two buttons. BTW that would be nice if I could write my post deconnect me from internet and afterwards just press the submit reply button than get the relog in page and be allowed to post after relogging in instead of loosing my post.

-Martin
                            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Stop spamming this thread and give me some answers

Comment

Working...
                              X