Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your suggestion will be considered. The most likely course of action executed will either be: to make <I>CivI</I> apart of the <U>CivII General/Help</U> forum (similar in fashion as with the <I>MoO1</I>/<I>MoO2</I> merged forum or as a separate forum within the "Alternative Civs / Other Games" forum group. While no promises are going to be made at this point either way, the latter seems to be the more feasible at this time.

-----------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

A reply from one of the owners. Something might actually happen
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Sweet.
        And Colonization too?
        "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by gopher
          Sweet.
          And Colonization too?
          For the time being at least, no.

-----------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Originally posted by DanQ
            For the time being at least, no.
            Dan,

If you are going to add Civ I, or at least considering it, to the Other games, wouldn't it be just as easy to simply make it a "CivI/Colonization" forum? That way maybe there would be enough things to discuss between the two games.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

BTW, thank you
              "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Originally posted by tniem

Dan,

If you are going to add Civ I, or at least considering it, to the Other games, wouldn't it be just as easy to simply make it a "CivI/Colonization" forum? That way maybe there would be enough things to discuss between the two games.
                Patience

----------------
                Dan; Apolyton CS

Comment

Ultra way cool.

All I need is a temple to proffer my burnt offerings in.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher

Edit: I should go back to my old Apple 2e and see what I can do on that puppy. I still have the old floppy of Ghostbusters somewhere.
                    Hey, I've got a 486 specially for playing Lemmings. That's all it can do, not counting MSDOS.
                    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

So... for the meantime can we use this thread for discussions? Or make one in the Civ2 forum or somewhere?
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Just look at todays announcements - you guys have lift-off.

Thanks, Dan, Markos

SG[1]
                        "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                        "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

you're welcome
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

You guys are too cool.

Imagine listening to a bunch like us? Nowhere else on this planet.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                            X