Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit negative but....

LightEning, I just noticed your avatar.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Well, thankee . * frantically searches for an English equal for the word "lajitoveri" and gives up after half an hour *
      This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

how about an English equal phrase or sentence?

And kudos to MtG for banning this apparently obnoxiuos little son of two unmarried parents, one of whom was a female dog. I think that covers it.
        The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
        Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
        All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
        "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
          And kudos to MtG for banning this apparently obnoxiuos little son of two unmarried parents, one of whom was a female dog. I think that covers it.
          Amen. That kind of filth is against the forum rules, IMHO, and needed to be dealt with.
          "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

BTW, why do we have apparent "marks of satan" on our MBT's ?
            "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

Siro can't be that serious, he's using a funny smiley as a thread icon after all

Comment

Chowlett: That would be "one of the same kin"...
                This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

"one of the same kin"

That would be "brethren".
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

or "kindred"
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• And I knew both of those words, but didn't remember them... damnit! I think achieving perfection is easier than finding the words you need from dictionaries...

Comment

• It's good to see that MtG used his authority in regards to WFHermans.

After all, wasn't one of the world's greatest evils perpetrated by an idiotic looking and sounding man with a stupid little mustache? A man whose armies would later lay waste to all of Europe — including Greece — and a large part of the Soviet Union.

I bet people nowadays wish their predecessors hadn't ignored Adolf Hitler's rantings and ravings in the 1930s.

Gatekeeper
                        "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Working...
                        X